Mijn Blog

Easter egg painting

Painting Easter eggs

easter eggs, paaseitjes

First we find eggs, white ones are easiest to paint.
And if they have these stamps on them you can remove them with sandpaper. Then we carefully put little neat holes in them with a pin. One on each side and make them just big enough that you can blow the insides out.

a daffodil egg. nog een paaseiCertainly you can make an omelette out of them but my appetite for one disappears very quickly when I see us all blowing away.
We wash the empty eggs in soapy water and let them dry.

To make the painting go easier you can put the eggs on a thin wooden skewer, those you use for barbecues etc.
Some of the eggs we dip in hot water with colour tablets you can buy specially for this purpose everywhere around Easter. You can also dip them in one colour and then in another colour. When the eggs have dried, we start decorating.

You can also paint straight away on a white egg. We use acrylic paint, nothing fancy and start decorating to our hearts content. In the meantime we eat little chocolate eggs, of course.  You can finish with glitter here and there and polish them with a little oil if you like them shiny.

Happy Easter!

8 Reacties op Easter egg painting:

Comments RSS
Replica Horloges on dinsdag 21 mei 2013 9:20
You can illustrate a children´s book so that a child will remember it fifty years down the track. And of course, you can illustrate a card and send it away
Reageren op een reactie

www.bestessaypoint.co.uk on donderdag 19 oktober 2017 13:07
I will recommend it to my buddies and I have study several weblogs on this topic and I really really like to study your content. Thanks
Reageren op een reactie

red arrow costumes on zaterdag 26 mei 2018 9:54
You would feel in great love with this.
Reageren op een reactie

John Gordon on donderdag 5 juli 2018 10:21
Your website is quite impressive you have written about Easter egg. I appreciate your effort which you applied on this blog. Thank you so much for sharing. lotion boxes printing
Reageren op een reactie

Cheap dissertation writing services on vrijdag 27 juli 2018 6:38
Your work is good. I want more information about this topic. Can you provide a good documentation on this topic. For document format you can go through . It is one of the cheapest writing service.
Reageren op een reactie

write my assignment on woensdag 24 juli 2019 11:36
In Northern Europe, the spring convention (Eostre) was to color eggs red and leave them in fields as an offering of fruitfulness. The eggs were colored to check them with the goal that they were not confused with standard eggs.
Reageren op een reactie

internetauftritt on woensdag 31 juli 2019 7:54
This article is actually remarkable one it helps many new users that desire to read always the best stuff. internetauftritt
Reageren op een reactie

here on vrijdag 30 augustus 2019 8:49
The centerpieces were remarkable and absolutely stunning. Captiv8 rose wall surface hire surely could work inside our spending budget and make wonder. I am going to advise him for all my friends and family and currently have for some co-staff. Thank you once more to Captiv8 blossom walls retains the services of along with his sister for all in helping make our party a tremendous success here!
Reageren op een reactie

Voeg een reactie toe:

Je naam:
E-mailadres: (vereist)
Website:
Reactie:
Maak je tekst groter, vetgedrukt, schuingedrukt en meer met HTML tags. Zo werkt het.